This website is controlled and owned by us and we operate this website (the “website”) to provide information to and communicate better with people who may be interested in learning more about SI. In the circumstances set out below your personal information may be shared with our SI Customers which are clinicians and practices that are trained and certified to provide SI to people who qualify.
- in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations that regulate the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information.
Information Collected from You
We may collect and process personal information (such as your name, contact details and how you heard about us) when you:
- Contact us about any of our services or the services of the SI Customers;
- Fill in a form on the website;
- Send correspondence to us; and/or
- Visit our website.
We may also collect:
- other (i.e., non-identifiable) information including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the parts of the website that you access.
If we determine that you qualify as a potential candidate for SI, then our representative will send all of your information to a SI Customer near you. The SI Customer will contact you to schedule an appointment and see if SI might be right for you.
You do not have to provide us with your personal or sensitive information but, if you do not provide us with the information we require, we may not be able to provide you with the information that you have requested from us, the SI Customers or our representatives.